Home

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Lasing's Got Talent


Lasing, a family friend who arrived from Ilocos Sur, stayed here at home. I don’t know how long she will stay here. She has nothing to do this early morning and I found her kind of bored. I saw her looking at my Mama while my Mama is massaging my feet. My feet are always feeling hard and numb every morning, so Mama always massages my feet every morning.

Earlier, Lasing went near me and Mama, and she was looking at what we’re doing. So, when Mama stood and was about to do some household chores, Lasing sat down beside me and massaged my feet.

At first, she was hesitant to give me a hard feet massage because she was afraid to hurt me. But I told her that it was just fine and its relaxing for me. Eventually, she does massages and rotations on my feet and I was impressed because I felt so much relief and she did this for almost two hours. She then gave me a good massage in the afternoon and at night before I sleep.

That was amazing, Lasing! Thank you for a good massage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment