Home

Monday 3 September 2012

Nice to See You Again


Yesterday, I woke up by 6:00 a.m. because my back is aching. I wake up my Mama immediately because I was really in pain. She massaged my back, and then I suddenly felt relief until I decided to lie down again. But when I lie down, I heard a voice near the gate which I recognized easily. I called Mama and told her that I heard Lasing calling near the gate. Then, Mama let her in into the house.

Lasing is a family friend to us. She’s actually the aunt of my cousin to her father’s side. She was with cousin’s family for many years and she even became my cousin’s yaya. She only went to Ilocos Sur, a province in the northern region of the Philippines, because my cousin and her parents migrated to Canada.

Since then, Lasing visited here in the house very often. Sometimes, she can only visit us only once a year because she and her family used to plant rice, fruits and vegetables on their province. She used to bring some of the tilled products here in the house. Products were organic and very fresh that is very nutritious and very good for the body.

But this year, she first visited us last May and gave us glutinous rice and vegetables in which they tilled in their province. When she visit us here last May, she used to left by the afternoon, and she will go to her relatives in Marikina City to stay.

And now, she’s staying here with us. I don’t know when she will leave. But according to my Mama, Lasing may stay here for a while because she wanted to go on a doctor to have her neck checked-up because she felt kind of different on the side of her throat.

Lasing still works very hard to clean the house without any words from my Mama. She even wakes up very early to clean the house. And she also assisted me whenever I am moving.

Whatever the reason she’s here, I wanted her to stay here kind of longer because it is good in the feeling to be with someone who has been with use with many years and now staying with us even for several days.

Have a nice stay with us once again, Lasing! We Miss You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment